The data about the VLBI Space Observation Program (VSOP) is available on DARTS.
- The correlated data [ HTTP direct ]
- The observation data from HALCA and ground-based radio telescopes were correlated at Mitaka(NAOJ), Socorro(NRAO), and Penticton(Canada).
- The VSOP 5 GHz AGN Survey Program [ HTTP direct ]
The Survey Program was led by the VSOP mission through the Survey Working Group (SWG).
The SWG defined and carry out surveys of active galactic nuclei and maser sources
to determine the general characteristics of various classes of sources
(e.g., brightness temperatures).
Survey observations were undertaken separately
from the General Observing Time observations.
We archive observation log, results, analysis tools, and analysis results.
- The VLBA pre-launch observations (VLBApls) [ HTTP direct ]
- VLBA observation data of about 250 sources. That ware observed before HALCA launched. The source sample was compiled from the source list for the VLBI Space Observatory Program (VSOP) Survey Program.
Observation log is also available in links below :
- VSOP Observation Status Database : Targets and observation details about ALL observations.
- The VSOP Suevey Database : Targets and observation details about observations of The VSOP 5GHz AGN Survey Program
Proposals are available in here ( HTTP direct ).