HINODE Data Analysis
Useful links for HINODE data analysis are listed below.
- Analysis Guide on NAOJ
- Level-0 data format description page on NAOJ
- HINODE Analysis Software page on MSSL
- SOT Data Analysis Guide (New) on LMSAL
- SOT Analysis Guide (SAG, Legacy) on LMSAL
- SOT FITS Keywords on LMSAL
- SOT Using Data Links on LMSAL
- EIS Data Analysis Guide on MSSL JSP Wiki
- EIS Data Analysis Guide on MSSL Wiki
- EIS Analysis Software User Guides on MSSL
- SolarSoftWare (SSW)
- SolarSoftWare is a set of integrated software libraries, data bases, and system utilities with IDL which provide a common programming and data analysis environment for Solar Physics. Hinode calibration data and calibration programs will be provided by each observation equipment team from time to time, calibration data will be distributed by SSW DB, and calibration programs will be distributed by SSW.
- SunPy is the community-developed, free and open-source solar data analysis environment for Python. About Hinode, there are SOTMap and XRTMap.
Analysis Systems at ISAS
In ISAS, the Solar group is providing computational environment for solar data analysis. Please contact "manager AT solar.isas.jaxa.jp" via e-mail to use the environement (please include manager: in the subject of e-mail).