All the Yohkoh data are public, and available via http.
- YLA4ISAS is a redacted version of the Yohkoh Legacy data Archive (YLA) as of 2019. The YLA is a higher-level archive that has been developed and maintained by the University of Montana. Using YLA, non-expert users can easily use Yohkoh's scientific data and materials. YLAISAS does not include the interactive processing, unfinished catalogs, etc. which are available in the YLA.
- ISAS ORIGIN
- ISAS ORIGIN stores the original observation data, QL images, and analysis information that had been accumulated at ISAS since the start of the Yohko observation. QL images can be viewed using the X-ray Solar Daily Images tool.
Each archive contains various products such as below.
- HXT/WBS/SXT flare catalog on YLA4ISAS (from October 1, 1991 to December 14, 2001)
- BCS flare catalog on YLA4ISAS (from October 3, 1991 to November 9, 2001)
- SXT sigmoid catalog on YLA4ISAS (from December 20, 1991 to December 9, 2001)
Whole mission movies
- SXT Smoothies on YouTube (from November 1991 to December 2001)
- SXT Smoothies on YLA4ISAS (from November 1991 to December 2001)
- Whole Sun DVD
- Access DARTS via network (HTTP), download files under AUDIO_TS and VIDEO_TS.
- Keep the original directory structures of AUDIO_TS, VIDEO_TS, and burn DVDs using any DVD writing tools
- Please contact darts-admin AT ml.isas.jaxa.jp if you need DVD media.
Daily images and weekly movies
In particular, daily images and weekly movies are provided for quick look purposes:
- Quick Look SXT images on YLA4ISAS (from Septamber 1991 to December 2001)
- Daily Images, calendar format interface on DARTS (from Septamber 1991 to December 2001)
- Daily Images via http interface on ISAS ORIGIN (from Septamber 1991 to December 2001)
- Weekly Movies via http interface on ISAS ORIGIN (from Septamber 1991 to December 2001)
- SXT synoptic image archive on YLA4ISAS (from September 17, 1991 to December 10, 2001)
- Synoptic Images on ISAS ORIGIN (from November 10, 1991 to August 18, 2001)
- Yearly and Synoptic Movies on ISAS ORIGIN (from November 10, 1991 to December 14, 2001)